Please take note of
All accommodation reserved at The Town House Hotel by the client shall be subject to the following:
- Prices quoted include full English breakfast, all taxes, and are per room per night.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours before arrival without charge after this time 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Reservation for seven days or more require a fifty percent deposit. Normal cancellation still applies.
- Guests may check in any time after 2pm and must check out on the day of departure by 11am. If the room is not vacated by this time, the client will be subject to another night's charge. Guests may deposit luggage at reception before and after these times.
- The Townhouse Hotel does not accept liability for any loss indirect or consequential from the use of or connection with The Townhouse Hotel website. The Townhouse Hotel reserves the right at any time to change information published on the site and does not accept liability for any omissions or errors.
- When making your booking, you confirm that you have not entered into the contract with The Townhouse Hotel on the basis of any representation not expressly incorporated into these documents and that your booking is governed by English law in the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Health requirements, visa and passport are the responsibility of yourself and your party as is travel insurance.
- Any complaint about The Townhouse Hotel or its booking service should be notified to the hotel management as early as possible in writing or via email.
- In the event of our hotel reservation confirmations being used inappropriately as a means of visa application, a fee will be charged and the local authorities informed.
- You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. All bookings are personal to you and may not be assigned, sold or otherwise transferred.
- The Hotel reserves the right to cancel a booking offering a full refund of all moneys paid and incurring no penalty.
- The client assumes responsibilities for any damage caused by him or her or any associated persons and undertakes to make good or pay restitution for the make good to the hotel.
- The client undertakes not to bring any beverages or food into the hotel or cause or permit its guests to do so.